Monday, November 22, 2010

My tickets.....

my tickets for the Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds shows in Seattle were delivered by the FedEx gal today. so, 2 weeks from tonight i will be in downtown Seattle with 2,900 other fans attending an amazing concert & not just Monday's concert but i have tickets to Tuesday's as well.

it will be a great time hanging out with my BFF & her little guy as well as doing some shopping quilt stores or otherwise. needless to say i feel very blessed to have gotten tickets for both shows & i think its a great way to kick off the Christmas season. as i have shared in this post here all of the money from the tickets sales is being donated to various charities that are picked by us the concert-goers. Dave has fronted the cost for everything else.

i also realized as i started this post that this is my 100th post. Wow!!!!

i think i will have to do a give-away of some sort here in the next few days. i am coming out of my quilt camp hang over...... however i have a lot to do between now & Christmas so its off to the sewing cave for me.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

You could just give away one of those pairs of tickets to the first person to comment. Oh! That's me - thanks so much!! :)

Bridgette said...

LOL Ann I just love you.!! Thanks for posting all those amazing pictures. LOVE the quilt camp hangover comment. gonna have to snag that one :)