Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bye Bye Candy Corn

we all have a weak spot when it comes to candy right? those that say 'no' are just not being honest. usually me & sweets don't get along. too much sugar = major headache for me. however, when it comes to candy corn i can't get enough of it. headache or not. i eat, eat, eat, & then i eat some more candy corn. its rather sad how much i eat of the stuff this time of the year. if i would have to guess how many bags i would say somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 to 5 bags this year..... maybe even 6.

********

so, when Halloween was over i was done with candy corn. i was happy about it because i don't need to eat anymore of it. then i got to work yesterday morning and someone had put a left over bag of it on my desk. what was i to do?????

yep, you guessed it.....

I ATE IT!!!!! the whole thing.

i can officially say that i am done with candy corn for the year. i don't know what it is about it. the pure sugar. the bright colors. the soft texture. i have no idea. maybe i need therapy.

so bye bye candy corn.

until we meet again next year.

2 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

Hahahah!! Corn candy is my weakness too! I think they do something to our brains! :)

Sarah Craig said...

I love candy corn - and it's such a minor vice......