Friday, November 26, 2010

Progress

i got all of the blocks sewin together yesterday & the quilt top laid out. rather then doing all pieced blocks i thought i would add in a few solid blocks just to make it my own. the blocks themselves came from Fat Quarterly's quilt along that they did.
i have stacked my rows from left to right & the used blue painters tape to write the row number on each stack.
my plan is..... tonight after work to get the rows sewin together & then then the top put together. i know... a lot of sewing but wish me luck.

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Ann, I can't tell from your pics if you did this or not, but if you will alternate the direction of the long pieces in the blocks, it goes together a lot faster!! That's how I did mine, and it cut down on the seam-matching a ton!!