Monday, November 15, 2010

Be.....

every once in awhile i come across something that just speaks to me & its usually jumped in front of me a few times because i can be slow to catch on. i had seen this plaque in a few gift type catalogs, it had caught my eye but it wasn't until i stopped & read it that i said, "that's me." i clipped it out of the catalog & now carry it with me as a reminder. it has sort of become my mantra......
********
BE BOLD
BE THANKFUL
BE QUIET
BE ORIGINAL
BE SPONTANEOUS
BE PUNCTUAL
BE A STAR
BE YOUNG
BE LOVING
BE CRAZY
BE LOUD
BE RANDOM
BE ADORABLE
BE UNIQUE
BE DARING
BE OBNOXIOUS
BE YOURSELF
********
i don't know who came up with it but its some pretty simple words that when said together can be powerful at least for me.

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I like it! Thanks for sharing!!