Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for.......

i am thankful for my family on this Thanksgiving day. for me family includes my closest friends as well, i consider them family by choice not by blood. these are the friends that no matter where i am or what i need they would be there for me without question or judgement. i have been truly blessed with the friends in my life & they live all over the US & sometime in other countries. so, not only am i Thankful for them i am Grateful for them as well.

therefore, in order to keep in touch with my family/friends i am also Thankful for my laptop & cell phone & whoever came up with this technology. without these i would not have the capability to communicate with them on a moments notice. it is a two way street with me - i as well would be there for them at a moments notice.


lastly, i am Thankful for my ipod because it takes me out of the normal grind of daily life & back to center which i have needed a lot of lately. i think i would be lost without music & its something i listen to daily.

notice that my laptop, cell phone and ipod all have something in common? yep i am a green freak, but that is a whole other post.

happy turkey day wherever you may be.

2 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

lol..i was just thinking you must love green before you said it in your post. :)

We are thankful for you too my dear! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Sarah Craig said...

And I am thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!!