Friday, November 12, 2010

My other machine

over a year ago all of us Renegades were going to a quilt camp & i wanted to make pillow cases & pj pants. so my cousin, Lynette who has a serger offered to bring hers to camp for me to use. needless to say it was love a first sew. i serged up the pillow cases and pj pants in no time flat & made the decision that i was getting a serger. my friend Sharon used it as well and fell in love just like me. so a few months went by & we made the trek to the sewing machine store & both came home with a serger. we just got the basic model but it does everything that i want it to do and i LOVE it.
i had bought some home dec fabric 100 yrs ago for new living room pillows. well, i finally have serged up those pillows & i love them so much that i went & got some more fabric to make some more pillows.
i got more of the floral fabric - i love the bright orange, red and green flowers on it.
i think that a serger is a great machine to have. once you learn how to thread them you are good to go. everyone in my family got pj pants last year for Christmas & i am sort of leaning that way again this year...... maybe
********
on another note,
in 4 days i leave for my last quilt camp of the year. we are headed back to Palouse Divide Lodge & there will be 39 of us. this weekend i will be crazy busy prepping my projects for 5 solid days of sewing. i know that i will be making some bags but other then that i have nothing planned out. crazy i know.... me not planning.... what has come over me????

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com