Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday




lots going on in my life right now however i am always able to find a few minutes to spend with my sewing machine.







i was in the middle of sewing together this quilt at camp when i got the text about my SIL in labor. its Circle Around designed by Julie from Jaybird Quilts. it crazy easy to put together. i have all of the rows done & about half together. it should be finished soon.
what are you working on?
update 3.24.11
there is a giveaway going on over at
go check it out
&
another one at Sunshower Quilts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made one of these recently. Its ridiculous how easy and quick it is!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

looking good!! i love the momo with the brown!

greelyrita said...

My hat's off to you fearlessly trying circles. It will be a long while before I try those. Whoop! Whoop!

Sarah Craig said...

It's beautiful, Ann! I love the brown background!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com