Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday




lots going on in my life right now however i am always able to find a few minutes to spend with my sewing machine.







i was in the middle of sewing together this quilt at camp when i got the text about my SIL in labor. its Circle Around designed by Julie from Jaybird Quilts. it crazy easy to put together. i have all of the rows done & about half together. it should be finished soon.
what are you working on?
update 3.24.11
there is a giveaway going on over at
go check it out
&
another one at Sunshower Quilts

4 comments:

Candi said...

I made one of these recently. Its ridiculous how easy and quick it is!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

looking good!! i love the momo with the brown!

greelyrita said...

My hat's off to you fearlessly trying circles. It will be a long while before I try those. Whoop! Whoop!

Sarah Craig said...

It's beautiful, Ann! I love the brown background!!