Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opps....


when i posted about the stuff i got from the various fabric shops in Boise i forgot about 2 very important items that i got. probably because they weren't with the fabric because i have been reading them. the 1st i Modern Basic pattern book by Amy Ellis. i love this book & it was a had to have for me. Amy blogs over at Amy's Creative Side.



2nd is Perfect for Precuts magazine that is just like a pattern book. i was so excited when i saw this & the sales gal said that they had just unboxed them that morning. if you love precuts then you need this bookzine.

update 3.28.11 there is a giveaway going on over at Mauby's go check it out.

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I just got my copy of Modern Basics this week - but mine is signed by Amy! I lucked out and won a copy during the blog book tour. I love it, though - it's got lots of quilts we can make for the quilt ministry! And I'm trying to resist Perfect for Precuts but I have a feeling it's going to sneak into my shopping cart soon.....