Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opps....


when i posted about the stuff i got from the various fabric shops in Boise i forgot about 2 very important items that i got. probably because they weren't with the fabric because i have been reading them. the 1st i Modern Basic pattern book by Amy Ellis. i love this book & it was a had to have for me. Amy blogs over at Amy's Creative Side.



2nd is Perfect for Precuts magazine that is just like a pattern book. i was so excited when i saw this & the sales gal said that they had just unboxed them that morning. if you love precuts then you need this bookzine.

update 3.28.11 there is a giveaway going on over at Mauby's go check it out.

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I just got my copy of Modern Basics this week - but mine is signed by Amy! I lucked out and won a copy during the blog book tour. I love it, though - it's got lots of quilts we can make for the quilt ministry! And I'm trying to resist Perfect for Precuts but I have a feeling it's going to sneak into my shopping cart soon.....

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com