Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

its Wednesday & there is always a WIP

this is just a WIP of a different sort.

the past 10 days have been a blurr for me. truth be told the past 2 1/2 months have been a blurr for me. my calendar in my kitchen is still on January to give you an idea of how crazy things have been.

super short update:

since the 1st part of January my 90 year old grandma hasn't been in the best of health. she had lived on her own & been healthy up to this point. it has been a change for our family & one that has required a lot of work for some. i also had a trip to Texas for work as well as a trip out of town to the doctors.

since i work with my mom & she has been gone a lot with my grandma i have been working more trying to keep up with both of our jobs. the month of February is a blurr to me.

March came & so did quilt camp - which i will post more about that later. my life was pushed into overdrive on the 6th when my 2nd niece was born.


mom, big sister & baby at the hospital.


i stayed in Boise for awhile. i helped take care of the big monster, did some laundry, meals & those sort of things to be helpful. i did hit some quilt stores as well which i will post about soon.



we went grocery shopping while we were there. not the best pic (taken with my cell phone) but i couldn't resist. my dad on his cell talking & my niece standing in the cart. i am pretty sure that her parents don't let her do that - we just won't tell them.


when i came back home my mom then went down to spend sometime with them. when i got home i spent time with my grandma who was back in the hospital. she is out now & doing better. i am finally unpacked from quilt camp, my laundry is almost caught up & i am working on getting caught up at work.


on top of all the craziness my laptop decided to jump ship on me so i spent a ton of time doing online chatting & stuff like that to bring it back to life.


i just wanted to let you all know that i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. i will be posting soon about the rest of quilt camp, the projects i worked on there, bee blocks that i got while i was gone, fabric purchases made & what ever else i feel like yapping about.


i will say this....


spending almost a week with my family in Boise really make me want to be closer to them...... hmmmm......

***UPDATE***

there is a giveaway going on over at Mauby's.... go check it out!!!

http://www.maubys.net/2011/03/january-pattern-review.html

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I can see how things would be blurry!
Boise is a nice place to live, though, I've been here all my life so I'm a bit biased I guess. Glad to hear your grandma is doing better. Can't wait to see what you have to show us!

Shannon said...

I am sorry for your Grandma. It is hard when things get crazy because of a loved one. Happy news about the new baby. I agree, Boise is so nice. I live about 45 minutes away. Take care!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com