Monday, March 7, 2011

we interrupt this blog

we interrupt this blog to bring you

my new niece!!!!!!

we were at camp on Sunday when i got the text at 10:15 in the morning.

contractions were 5 to 6 minutes apart but not intense. they wanted to let us know but they were not headed to the hospital yet.

we hit the road & my great friend Sharon packed up my stuff & brought it home for me.

from camp to Boise is about a 6 1/2 hour drive. we made it in a little over 5 hours.

the hospital admittance papers were signed at 4:20 & she was born at 4:45.
even though they got to the hospital around 2:00 the hospital wasn't sure if the baby was going to be born then or not. little did they know......

********

needless to say mom, dad & baby are home now as well as big sister.

i feel like its still Sunday & i have been awake for 48 hours.

i will be here for awhile helping out as needed.
i will post some more pics of camp soon.
********
THANK YOU to all of my friends at quilt camp for your support over the weekend as we know it was touch & go there for awhile. THANKS again to Sharon for bringing my stuff home & taking it to my house.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Congratulations to you all, she's beautiful!

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, Ann, she's beautiful!! Lucky you to get to play with a new baby!!

Shannon said...

What a sweety!! That was fast driving.