Monday, June 14, 2010

Variety....

this past weekend i worked on a variety of projects
i got the backing & batting ready for 2 quilt tops to go to the quilter
the top one is a Halloween quilt for my bff son's - i pieced the back with leftover blocks & fat quarters - it actually turned out pretty cute
the next one is a jelly roll quilt that i made earlier this year when i was sewing with my bff
so off to the quilter they go & i will show you pics when i get them back & binded
friday evening i made this cute little bag the pattern is 'the favorite bag' from V and Co.
i didn't add the flower but i LOVE this bag & it went together quickly - even better
i also finally sewed together my blocks (that i made in March) for this Buggy Barn quilt
its made from their Iced Mocha line of fabric and i LOVE it as well
i will quilt this one myself at some point in the future
i pinned it over my Pumpkins Gone Wild quilt hence the orange at the bottom of it

i also put together block #2 for the Star Sampler Quilt Along that i am doing with Audrey from {pickles & bacon}

and last but not least,
just tonight i put together Block #1 from the Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOM
i (big surprise) LOVE this block as well as the fabric


i have a busy week & weekend ahead of me filled with appointments & parties
we are celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday on Saturday so all of the family will be in town
on Sunday we are celebrating my niece's 2nd birthday
so, probably not much sewing time
********
i hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com