Saturday, June 12, 2010

Off To.....

i am off to work today, but have no fear i will be back at my sewing machine this afternoon once i get home. yesterday after work i sewed up a cute little purse that i will share with you on my next post. i have plans to make another bag and work on some other projects tonight.
********
my neighbors are having a "man shower" tonight - whats a "man shower"? - i asked the same thing. they are expecting a baby and since she got a baby shower he is having a "man shower" which in my book = a big party. so i am sure i will be up late tonight as well.
********
last night i hung out with my Renegades and we had dinner at Denise's (thanks) & great conversation about everything - recent vacations, life, work and of course sewing. when i got home last night i was thinking about my trip to St John & since i have no sewing related pics for this post i decided to share another photo from my vacation. enjoy!

No comments: