Saturday, June 12, 2010

Off To.....

i am off to work today, but have no fear i will be back at my sewing machine this afternoon once i get home. yesterday after work i sewed up a cute little purse that i will share with you on my next post. i have plans to make another bag and work on some other projects tonight.
********
my neighbors are having a "man shower" tonight - whats a "man shower"? - i asked the same thing. they are expecting a baby and since she got a baby shower he is having a "man shower" which in my book = a big party. so i am sure i will be up late tonight as well.
********
last night i hung out with my Renegades and we had dinner at Denise's (thanks) & great conversation about everything - recent vacations, life, work and of course sewing. when i got home last night i was thinking about my trip to St John & since i have no sewing related pics for this post i decided to share another photo from my vacation. enjoy!

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com