Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Limes, Limes & more Limes

limes, limes, & more limes

i bought this fabric on my Tennessee trip 2 years ago in a shop that had over 8,000 bolts of fabric yes you just read 8,000 - it was a bit overwhelming not to mention that the shop owner tore all of the fabric instead of cutting it - very odd but hey it works for her

on to the quilt

last year i did a block swap/rotation thing with 5 fellow quilters

we each made 2 blocks every other month then rotating the fabric to the next person

i used the lime fabric & ended up sashing my quilt with it becuz i LOVE it so much

i did a simple 4 patch for the cornerstones & bordered it with a light green

its off to be quilted all over & then i will bind it with a dark green

i have decided to take this quilt with me to see DMB at the Gorge this year

Friday night i have tickets for the lawn so this will be perfect

a HUGE THANK YOU to my quilting friends

Shelly, Lynette, Denise, Bonnie & Debbie
(i think i need to take a class on taking pics or get a better camera)

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

It's gorgeous! I love all the greens.... Where was that store in Tennessee?

Sue said...

This is beautiful! I love all the green. Is the store you are referring to in Franklin, TN? I have heard there is one there with LOTS of fabric and a crazy owner!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com