Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its Finally Done.......

its finally done............
my Pumpkins Gone Wild quilt which is the pattern Strip Search which i started in the fall of 2008 is FINALLY finished..........
i bought the jelly roll & fabric when i was on a trip to Tennessee in 2008
i quilted it myself & had several issues along the way - hence the amount of time it took me to finish it. i also hand sewed the binding on which i pretty much never do, but it didn't take long & i think it looks better so i will probably be doing that from here on out
i hung the quilt on my sewing room wall for this horrible pic & i have decided to leave it there for the time being...
i also quilted up my Make Life table runner
which i really love...
made the 1st block for the p&b star sampler quilt along i am doing
Audrey from {pickles & bacon} is doing this - go check it out and join us


& i made the 8th block for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along i am doing

next up for me will be a few bags
what are you working on?

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I love your Pumpkins Gone Wild quilt - it looks so cheerful and warm! Your table runner is gorgeous and I love your blocks too! What am I working on? I'm trying to finish up a sudoku quilt and get some baby quilts cut out for others to work on, then I'm going to try to make one for me! Oh and I have to pull fabrics for Bee Splendid..... oops, my list just got a lot longer!! No quilt for me this week!