Monday, June 7, 2010

It Was Another

it was another super sewing weekend for me. i got a lot accomplished but you know how it goes i still have a lot to do........
anyways, i finished signing all 101 of my siggy blocks for the Modern Siggy Swap
made another block for my block swap i belong to
finished up the quilting and binding on this quilt for Downy Quilts For Kids

made this block for the Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show block challenge
the black & white is their fabric & i added the green
i am in love with circles right now
made this 'who who' bag for my niece for her birthday
she turned 2 the end of May & we are having her party in a week when they are in town i am going to fill the bag with bubbles, books & other fun summer time toys

i finally got the binding on my Pumpkins Gone Wild quilt & believe it or not i am going to be hand sewing it on..... i know..... way out of the norm for me but i am expanding my skills & challenging myself more... see its not a bad thing
at least that's what i am telling myself

i also got this table runner ready to quilt - which i hope to get to later this week


also this weekend i joined a sewing bee called Bee Splendid which i am super excited about. Karrie from Freckled Whimsy is leading it. i have never been involved in a online bee & i am looking forward to it. THANKS Karrie!
oh, & i am also doing another quilt along. this one is with Audrey from {pickles & bacon} and its a star sampler so stay tuned for pics of those blocks.
********
i am headed to Spokane this week to see the doc again but i know i will get some sewing done some how this week.

3 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

Holy smokes!!! You got a TON accomplished!! I just love those kinds of weekends!!!

I'm so glad you are excited about this bee!! I am too!!

Sarah Craig said...

Hi, Ann! I'll be joining you in Bee Splendid - I'm excited too! And wow, you did get a lot accomplished! I feel like such a slacker!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com