Monday, June 7, 2010

It Was Another

it was another super sewing weekend for me. i got a lot accomplished but you know how it goes i still have a lot to do........
anyways, i finished signing all 101 of my siggy blocks for the Modern Siggy Swap
made another block for my block swap i belong to
finished up the quilting and binding on this quilt for Downy Quilts For Kids

made this block for the Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show block challenge
the black & white is their fabric & i added the green
i am in love with circles right now
made this 'who who' bag for my niece for her birthday
she turned 2 the end of May & we are having her party in a week when they are in town i am going to fill the bag with bubbles, books & other fun summer time toys

i finally got the binding on my Pumpkins Gone Wild quilt & believe it or not i am going to be hand sewing it on..... i know..... way out of the norm for me but i am expanding my skills & challenging myself more... see its not a bad thing
at least that's what i am telling myself

i also got this table runner ready to quilt - which i hope to get to later this week


also this weekend i joined a sewing bee called Bee Splendid which i am super excited about. Karrie from Freckled Whimsy is leading it. i have never been involved in a online bee & i am looking forward to it. THANKS Karrie!
oh, & i am also doing another quilt along. this one is with Audrey from {pickles & bacon} and its a star sampler so stay tuned for pics of those blocks.
********
i am headed to Spokane this week to see the doc again but i know i will get some sewing done some how this week.

2 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

Holy smokes!!! You got a TON accomplished!! I just love those kinds of weekends!!!

I'm so glad you are excited about this bee!! I am too!!

Sarah Craig said...

Hi, Ann! I'll be joining you in Bee Splendid - I'm excited too! And wow, you did get a lot accomplished! I feel like such a slacker!!