Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Weekend

its amazing i got it done this last weekend but i did
i sewed every spare minute i had between family dinners, birthday parties & my niece's naps
********
i got the top to my pinwheel sampler quilt finished
this was a quilt along that Rachel of p.s. i quilt did
not the best pic of i really LOVE this quilt (top)
now i need to quilt it
the rest of my non-sewing time was spent with this little diva in training
hanging out, playing & celebrating her 2nd birthday
this week i am focusing on limes
stay tuned


3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Love your pinwheels!! And your little diva-in-training looks like someone my little diva-in-training would love to play with!! Happy birthday to her!!

AuntiNicolesCorner said...

You have such great taste in colors. Makes me want chocolate pudding. I especially love the minpins in the sashing!

jaybird said...

it looks fantastic!! i love that you used brown instead of a light color!!