Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

hi everyone
not a very productive week.  i have been a bit under the weather.


i did finish up this bag.  which i had put the handles on backwards so i had to unsew.  then re-sew the handles on & add the lining.

bright & cherry on the inside.



i was going to use this fabric to make another bag like the one above but i have decided to make the Spice Market Tote out of it instead.  i think that the owls will be fun in this bag.

i started another scarf with the left over yarn.  i needed to do something while i rested & so this has been it.
i also started on block #6 of my Quilter's Journey quilt.  i am sure it will take me about 6 months to get this one finished.  hahahaha

happy sewing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love my Spice Market tote pattern. I have made several of these!!