Saturday, January 21, 2012

WIP Plus 3

hey there everyone.  i am still here.  i have just been traveling for the past week & didn't take my laptop with me & since i haven't figured out how to do a blog post from my phone this post is late.  better late then never as they say.

i did get some projects done since i have last posted.


i bought this flannel last fall when i was at a mini quilt camp with the Renegades in McCall.  i knew what i wanted to do with it & just finally got around to doing it.  no surprise pajama pants.


the flannel matches the flannel in a quilt that i made a couple years ago & i still have this quilt.  sort of fun to have pajama pants that go with a quilt.  its a perfect match for snuggling & since we now have snow here......


i also finished this scarf.  i knit.  something i do every now & then.  it was the first time i followed a pattern & did something other then the basic knit stitch.  it was a fun scarf to make & i did un-knit a few times when i had realized i had done a row wrong.  un-kitting is just about as much fun as un-sewing.  anyways.  this scarf was a gift for Someone special to me.  i know that they will enjoy it & use it which makes me smile.

i was in Houston last week & while i was there my sewing machine was at The Quilting Bee (one of my favorite shops) in Spokane getting serviced.  it was in great need of some TLC but i just couldn't part with it.  since i flew out of Spokane to Houston it worked perfectly to have my machine service while i was gone.  i picked it up yesterday along with some new fabric.  smile.  i can't wait to sit down & sew.  its like getting a new machine after they service it.

check back here soon.  i plan on posting some other things i have been working on as well as my fabric purchases that i got.

happy sewing.

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com