Friday, January 6, 2012

WIP Friday

its Friday......
and yes i missed posting on Wednesday but with work & life it just didn't happen.


i wanted to share with you my newest little tool.


its a mini iron from Dritz & i love it.

i keep it beside my machine with the pressing pad & it works great.



i used it when i made this bee block this past week.



i also made this bag which the name of the pattern escapes me but it is from Me and My Sister.  i am in love with the bag.

so in love that i am in the middle of a 2nd one.
and i have plans for a 3rd one.

happy sewing.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

I love your block ... and that bag looks great -it will look fantastic in the last fabric choice you showed!!! ... I might just have to get me my own mini iron - it's something I have been thinking about, but never really thought I'd really use one ... You've made me think again!!

Sarah Craig said...

Cool little mini iron - but walking around to my iron to press my blocks is about the only exercise I get some days! So I'll pass on this one, as much as I'd love to try it out! Love your block, and that bag is great! Have fun sewing!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com