Friday, January 6, 2012

WIP Friday

its Friday......
and yes i missed posting on Wednesday but with work & life it just didn't happen.


i wanted to share with you my newest little tool.


its a mini iron from Dritz & i love it.

i keep it beside my machine with the pressing pad & it works great.



i used it when i made this bee block this past week.



i also made this bag which the name of the pattern escapes me but it is from Me and My Sister.  i am in love with the bag.

so in love that i am in the middle of a 2nd one.
and i have plans for a 3rd one.

happy sewing.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I love your block ... and that bag looks great -it will look fantastic in the last fabric choice you showed!!! ... I might just have to get me my own mini iron - it's something I have been thinking about, but never really thought I'd really use one ... You've made me think again!!

Sarah Craig said...

Cool little mini iron - but walking around to my iron to press my blocks is about the only exercise I get some days! So I'll pass on this one, as much as I'd love to try it out! Love your block, and that bag is great! Have fun sewing!!