Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A couple new things

i had a couple of new items show up on my door step this past week.

i picked up some Fandango fat quarters at a screamin deal from 1 Choice 4 Quilting & i also got 2 charm packs of Sherbet Pips at a great deal as well. the package arrived & it had some extras in it. i got a nail file as well as a package of quilting needles along with a thank you card. very impressive service & again a screamin deal.

the next package that arrived at my door step this week was this. 9 yards of Parisville by Tula Pink. i found this fabric at a great price through Twitter. i was on Twitter & VenezieDesigns posted a tweet about 9 yards of Parisville at such & such percentage off to 1st buyer. i clicked & bought it & it showed up very quickly.


i love finding great fabric deals online thanks to all the AWESOME online fabric shops!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Pretty stuff, Ann!! I got me some Sherbet Pips too - can't wait to make it up into a quilt for my granddaughter!

Megan said...

Score! Thanks for linking up to the quilt shops - I'm always on the lookout for a good deal. I'm excited to see what plans you have up your sleeve for the Parisville fabric.

Talin's Corner said...

Very pretty!