Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday

back to quilting stuff for wip Wednesday.

i finished up block #10 for the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM.

then in yesterday's mail block #11 showed up so i have the fabric pressed & ready to go.


i have also been working on some bee blocks. like this one.
then i have decided to dig out what i think is my oldest wip.

i got this pattern on my 1st trip to Sister's which was 6 years ago. then on another trip to Sister's i got the fat quarters for the pattern. i think that trip was maybe 2 years ago. about a year ago i cut it all out & started sewing. then i hit pause on it until now.

why now???

i have the perfect person to give it to. funny how that works.

so, what are you working on???

3 comments:

Megan said...

I've had my eye on that opening day pattern for a few months now! I'm so excited to see your progress on it!!

Bailey said...

I love that Mystery BOM - super cute!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com