Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday

back to quilting stuff for wip Wednesday.

i finished up block #10 for the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM.

then in yesterday's mail block #11 showed up so i have the fabric pressed & ready to go.


i have also been working on some bee blocks. like this one.
then i have decided to dig out what i think is my oldest wip.

i got this pattern on my 1st trip to Sister's which was 6 years ago. then on another trip to Sister's i got the fat quarters for the pattern. i think that trip was maybe 2 years ago. about a year ago i cut it all out & started sewing. then i hit pause on it until now.

why now???

i have the perfect person to give it to. funny how that works.

so, what are you working on???

2 comments:

Megan said...

I've had my eye on that opening day pattern for a few months now! I'm so excited to see your progress on it!!

Bailey said...

I love that Mystery BOM - super cute!