Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yet, another bag.....

ok, so i got home last night & i wasn't in the best of moods. not good considering i am suppose to finish packing & getting ready for my trip to Sister's. needless to say i needed to change my mood so i went down to my sewing cave & got to work. i decided that my big Sister's bag needed a little Sister's bag to go along with it. i took out my scraps of Brady Bunch fabric & got to work.

what do you think? i am pretty pleased. i just punted & this is what i came up with. its sort of a smaller version of Lazy Girl's Miranda Bag which i LOVE.
it fits nicely into my big Sister's bag & it will be great for the future.
just goes to show that if you focus your energy into something good you might end up with something great. not that i am saying the little Sister's bag is great but its pretty stinking cute & you get might point.

i will be leaving shortly for the journey & i am going to try & post part of our trip so make sure & check back here.

enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

That IS pretty stinkin' cute! Love it! Have fun at Sister's!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com