Monday, July 12, 2010

Sister's Part 1

Sister's 2010 is in the books now & so i thought i would share a few of my favorite pics of the trip. 1st is a pic of our group that went on this journey with me.

myself, Bonnie, Debbie, Stephanie, Sharon, Lynette & Kitty

next is a view from the back of the house we stayed at. its high dessert in central Oregon. the closer you get to Sister's & Bend you are in more trees but out where we stayed it was like this.

the next few pics are of some quilts at the show that really caught my eye that i wanted to share. there was over 1,300 quilts but these really stood out to me.

i LOVE the quilting on this one. you can see that it has dragon flies quilted on the black background fabric.
i LOVE the bright colors of this one.


this one was the raffle quilt done by Jean Wells who started the Outdoor Quilt Show 35 years ago. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!
last but not least my FAVORITE from the whole show. something that maybe someday i will be able to do. a true artist with thread & fabric.


i will work on getting pictures of my purchases & finds together this week for another post. i have a quick trip out of town to the doc on Wed then I fly to Houston for 5 days on Sunday. during this time my machine will go in for a LOF (lube, oil & filter) so it will be ready to go once i get back.

i hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing (and I had no idea they had high desert in Oregon!)

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com