Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back At The Machine

i am back from Houston and back at my machine. with the help of a couple friends it worked out that my machine came back home while i was out of town - which is great considering it was 2 hours away from my home being serviced. i was sewing last night working on last years mystery block quilt from Fat Quarter Shop.



i plan to spend as much time as possible sewing this weekend - trying to get odds & ends finished up so i can start prepping for my 5 day quilt camp in September. sounds crazy i know but it will be here before we know it & i always like to go to camp prepped & ready to sew.

while i was in Houston quilting wasn't far from my mind. my hotel was connected to the convention center and the follow pics are of the carpet that is in the sky walks connecting the two buildings. for those that have been there for quilt market/show you know what i am talking about. i found them to be inspiring.




oh, i almost forgot about the best part of being gone..... i won a giveaway from Bev at 44th Street Fabric. some Halloween fabric is on its way to me - once i get it i will post some pics of it. thanks for the great giveaway!!!

i am thinking that i should go away more often because while I was in St John on vacation I won EQ7 as well as a fabric/pattern giveaway - maybe me leaving town in a lucky thing.....

everyone enjoy your weekend & check back next week to see what i got accomplished.......

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, I am so jealous - you won EQ7?!??!? And I agree with you about finding inspiration - I see it almost everywhere I look - my husband is constantly laughing at my efforts to find something to draw a design on or my cellphone to take a pic when we travel!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com