Saturday, February 27, 2010

busy, busy, busy

okay, its been a busy time for me with work and trips out of town
however, i have been sewing
i made the 1st 2 blocks for the pinwheel quilt along i joined
i also made the next block from the Fat Quarter Shop mystery block quilt
i made this block for a holiday block swap that i am in

then, when i was out of town hanging with friends and seeing the docs
i went SHOPPING
i bought this Verna for a circle quilt that i have planned

this owl fabric for another who-who bag for my niece
i made her one for Christmas and filled it with books
and she loves it - more on the bag later

i got this Neptune layer cake to go along with my
Neptune honey buns that i got a couple of weeks ago
no plans yet but my mind it turning on this one

i'm not done yet.......
the 3 fabrics on the left are for cropped pj pants
1 for my SIL and 2 for me
the 4 on the right are for 2 reversible dresses
for......... yep my niece
which she will end up with 3 dresses becuz when i was sorting
my stash i found some more fabric to make another one

and finally
i bought these 2 prints to make skirts for my trip to St John in May
i am using a Favorite Things pattern

so, i am working my regular job this Sat but Sun will be
all about getting ready for quilt camp next week
we are headed to Palouse Divide Lodge about 1 1/2 hrs from here
its an awesome place to sew
Sharon and i are heading to camp Wed morning and not coming home till Sun afternoon
thats a ton of sewing time so i am taking a ton of stuff with me

i have the following planned for camp (subject to change)
  • pillowcases for million pillowcase challenge
  • pj pants (fabric shown above)
  • dresses for niece (fabric shown above)
  • quilting on 2 sm quilts
  • binding on 3 quilts 1 already quilted then the 2 above
  • skirts (fabric shown above)
  • taking 6 bags to make-won't get to all of them but hey a girl needs choices
  • 3 different quilt tops to start putting together

i know, i know thats a lot of stuff but we will see how productive i can be.........

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com