Tuesday, February 2, 2010

not enough hours

there is not enough hours in the weekend to get it all done but
here is a bit of what took place in my sewing world
cut out and started this super cute cupcake quilt
for my adorable niece
its a V-day gift so its next on the list to finish
made 2 more blocks for Cancer Is Sew Done
not typical colors for me so it was fun putting them together
finished the quilting and binding on this baby quilt
its for a co-worker's sister who is due the 1st part of March

i quilted it with circle just to make it a little more fun
don't look to close some of the circles have an organic shape to them
but that's what makes it unique....right?




1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com