Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Toes In The Sand

i have continued to make progress on the blocks for my Toes In The Sand quilt designed by Julie from Jaybird Quilts.  let me just say that it is very beneficial to double check before you cut.  i have a couple blocks i will be remaking because my brain had temporarily vacated my head during the cutting process.  i have decided that the not so accurate blocks will be incorporated into the back of the quilt.

Blocks #4


Blocks #5


Blocks #6


Blocks #7


i have been trying to keep a balance between the colors, the lights and the darks and the scale of the prints.  who the heck knows what the finished quilt will look like but i am really loving these blocks.  i might have to lay out all of the blocks and do a post with them and get some input on which direction to head.

happy sewing

2 comments:

Teresa Silva said...

I love your version of Toes in the Sand quilt. I still need to quilt my Toes quilt. Can't wait to see your quilt all finished up!

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.