Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quilted & Bound

i have completely finished my scrappy trip around the world quilt. quilted and bound.

the weather outside is icky so sorry for the pics.


i quilted it myself with just an all over swirl pattern.  simple.


for the back i used up the balance of my strips from my blocks making a row of patchwork and a section of the extra strips.  the rest is a Kona Cotton grey.


for the binding i used another DS print.  this one from the line that was in JoAnn stores.  so the whole quilt with the exception of the Kona on the back is DS.  i am very please with it.  it reminds me of a vintage/older quilt.  i am also very happy to have a completed quilt just 23 days into the new year.


my next WIP project i am working on is my Swoon quilt using Parisville from Tula Pink.  i have 3 blocks done and need to make 6 more.  i also have some quilting to get done on another Tula Pink project.  oh the choices.......


last night i worked on a Swoon block while i chatted on Twitter with other quilters.  every Tuesday evening from 6pm to 8pm pst a bunch of quilters get on Twitter and talk about a variety of things related to quilting.  if you haven't sat in on a #talknt on Tuesday night you might check it out.  its a great way to learn things and meet fellow quilters.

happy sewing

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I love it, Ann!!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Hey girl love that you mentioned #talknt! For some reason I didnt connect your blog with your twitter name. Big duh! What is holding your ipad? up?112

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.