Thursday, July 21, 2011

WIP Whatever...

remember this stack of fabric i showed you sometime ago? lovely isn't it? anyways, i was sent this fabric along with a pattern to sew up a quilt top for Karen from Venezie Designs for her shop.
the pattern I did was Chain Reaction from Cluck. Cluck Sew. so that pile of fabric turned into this quilt.



not the best pic but its set in a nice grey solid.




it was an easy pattern to make & i loved working with colors that i normally don't work with.



thanks Karen for letting me be a part of your shop on the other side of the country.




my health still has been somewhat of an issue so i haven't spent much time with my machine lately. i am planning on sitting down this evening to do some quilting.




wish me luck.


4 comments:

Talin's Corner said...

Wishing you luck and I think your quilt looks great.

Sarah Craig said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Setting it in the grey solid really makes the colors pop! And good luck on the quilting tonight - I'm right there with you!!

Shannon said...

What a great top. Very nice. Hang in there. I know our bodies sometimes can be a pain in the butt. I am thinking of you!

Jessica Levitt said...

Ann, Love the quilt! Can I use the picture of it on my blog? I'm listing Venezie Designs as a shop that sell the whole collection.