Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

over the past week i finished this quilt for my niece.
more on this quilt later in another post.
i make & sell handbags at a local artisan barn & i had made this bag awhile back but wasn't happy with it. i went & got some ribbon & i am in the process of adding it to the bag. i think i will add a bow as well.
this is a hand project that i have been working on for sometime now. okay for years now. i have finally finished block #4.
& i have started on block #5 which is the center block. there are 10 blocks total. at my pace it might get done in another couple of years.
last night i started sewing together my bee blocks for the Bee Splendid online group that i am in.
the blocks are for Jeannette who choose a spider web block.
i really like how they are coming together & they are fun to make.
********
lots on tap for the upcoming week. i have a couple quilts to get quilted, BOM's to get done, a quilt to start & some binding to finish.
i hope that you are all doing well with your own sewing projects.

3 comments:

Talin's Corner said...

I love your block #4, your stitches are perfect.

Shannon said...

Your niece's quilt is so cute. I love the colors. I think the bag needs a bow also. How fun spiderweb blocks!

Ann at Prairie Primrose said...

Love the hand project! I won't ask what the pattern is because I don't need another hand project but oh, I am so tempted! Thanks for the look!