Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

over the past week i finished this quilt for my niece.
more on this quilt later in another post.
i make & sell handbags at a local artisan barn & i had made this bag awhile back but wasn't happy with it. i went & got some ribbon & i am in the process of adding it to the bag. i think i will add a bow as well.
this is a hand project that i have been working on for sometime now. okay for years now. i have finally finished block #4.
& i have started on block #5 which is the center block. there are 10 blocks total. at my pace it might get done in another couple of years.
last night i started sewing together my bee blocks for the Bee Splendid online group that i am in.
the blocks are for Jeannette who choose a spider web block.
i really like how they are coming together & they are fun to make.
********
lots on tap for the upcoming week. i have a couple quilts to get quilted, BOM's to get done, a quilt to start & some binding to finish.
i hope that you are all doing well with your own sewing projects.

4 comments:

Talin's Corner said...

I love your block #4, your stitches are perfect.

Shannon said...

Your niece's quilt is so cute. I love the colors. I think the bag needs a bow also. How fun spiderweb blocks!

Ann at Prairie Primrose said...

Love the hand project! I won't ask what the pattern is because I don't need another hand project but oh, I am so tempted! Thanks for the look!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com