Friday, February 4, 2011

Some New Things

had to go to the big city this past week & so i stopped at one of my favorite quilt shops while i was there & this is what i got.
Amy Butler's new book. i have seen a few bags made from this book online & i knew i had to have this book. i have paged through it a few times & i am excited to make some of them - heck all of them. i already have the perfect fabric for the Cosmo bag - i just hope i have enough of it......
i also got this fabric while i was at the shop. the top 3 were all on sale 30% off. the blue one is from the same line that i cut my tumblers from using the Studio cutter. i will use this for a boarder & binding for that quilt. the other 2 greens will be pj pants - i think. the brown is just for the stash.

yesterday in the mail i received my 1st block back from my Let's Bee Together online quilting bee. its from Shannon & i love how it looks. i am looking forward to the others arriving.
********
this weekend i have to work some of it but the rest of it will be spent sewing - working on my nieces quilt. what are you doing this weekend? something fun & exciting, maybe some sewing or watching the super bowl?

5 comments:

Staci said...

This weekend I'll be making a Bee block for SOMEONE out of adorable Make Life fabric. Hmmm. . . wonder who that will be for. . . ???

Joyce said...

That looks like a fun book. I do love Amy Butler fabrics.

Brenda said...

I will be preparing for trip to Vegas. If you come up to see Grandma give me a call and come over and meet "Big Bertha" (the long arm). Love your blog!

Shannon said...

I am so glad that you like it. It sure was fun playing with your fabric!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com