Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Word Of The Year

having a word of the year is something that i have decided to do this year.  my life has been chaos and constantly changing for the past 18 months and things have finally slowed down a bit for me.  i like the idea of having a word of the year for 2014.  i just wasn't sure what word it would be until this morning when i was reading somewhere and saw this -

impossible

a light bulb went off and i knew that my word for 2014 would be.

possible

my mind started spinning thinking about 2014 and all of the possibilities it holds for me.  thinking that anything is possible if i believe.  


the definition of 'possible' according to Merrian-Webster is a :  being within the limits of ability, capacity, or realization b :  being what may be conceived, be done, or occur according to nature, custom, or manners.


this year is want to push myself to make things that i want to happen in my life possible.  i don't want to be guided by fear or failure or what others think.  i want to be driven by courage and by the idea that anything is 'possible'.  i just need to believe in myself and push myself past the point of doubt to the point of possibility.


last year i was given this journal.  i hadn't written in it until this morning.  i plan on holding myself accountable using this journal to keep my goals in focus and to help make 2014 the best year it can be for me.


now every time i open my journal i will be reminded that...

 all things are possible  

up next i am going to make a list of some quilty goals that i want to accomplish in 2014.  those goals will be the next entry in my journal which i will happily share with you all.  maybe i can figure out how to make a list on the side of my blog so i can also be held accountable by all of you.

do you set sewing related goals for yourself?  if so, what are they?  i would love to hear what they are.

happy sewing

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

What a great word, Ann! I have no doubt you'll succeed this year in reaching your goals with that word in mind. I've never been good at picking one word but I have set some goals on my blog - you can come and link yours up too! Hope to see you there!

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Health is Wealth said...


Apna showroom Clutchers for hair women lice combs girls aunty inner chaddi hair clutcher for women - Apna Showroom with desent look
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Cotton Fancy Skirts Combo (Multicolour, 0-6 Months) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clutcher Clips Combo (Multicolour, Small)-35 Pieceswith desent look
Ladies Bra Combo Pack Cotton Offer for Girls Ladies| Size 32 - Apna_Showroom Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Baby Girl's Woolen Sweaters Combo (Multicolour, 6-12 Month) with desent Look
Apna Showroom - Designer Fancy Cotton Baby Socks for 2-5 Years Combo Girls or Boys with desent Look - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Apna Showroom Woolen Baby Sweaters (0 to 3 Months) - Designer - Fancy - Attractive
Newborn Baby Sweaters 0-3 Months Combo Set Boys or Girlswith desent Look - Designer - Fancy - Attractive Apna_Showroom