Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekend with Tula Pink part 2

its been a month since my last post.
gesh.
i am not doing a good job at getting back to blogging.  i need to give myself a time out.  lol.  a time out with my sewing machine.
maybe that is not the best answer.  i think i have been in a time out since July.  i need to get off my butt and get back in the game.

so back in July when i took the class from Miss Pink i did some shopping at Stash the quilt shop that hosted the class in Walla Walla.

here are the goodies that i got.


a jelly roll of Salt Air along with some yardage.  i plan on making the Strip Search pattern with this.  


i also picked up some Night Shade while i was there.  just some fat quarters.  i have been cutting and sewing these.  sort of a design as you go quilt.


i got the tree pattern in laminate from The Birds and The Bees line of Tula's.  i am going to make a bag with it and the funky stripe for the lining of the bag.


i picked up some yardage of voile while i was there of these two print.  they will become pillow cases to go with my quilt.


i added two boarders to my Stacks quilt because i wanted it large enough for my bed.


i am going to use the funky stripe above as the binding.  i need to get it ready to be sent off to the quilter.  no way am i quilting this one.

i will try to get my next post done sooner rather then later.  it will be part 3 of this weekend with Tula.  she did a lecture on Saturday evening.  it was amazing.  but what else would you expect from her.

any words of encouragement that you have to share to keep me going would be greatly appreciated.  i would like to think that there are other people out in the world who have been stuck in time while the world continues to go on.

happy sewing

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love your new fabric finds...The nightshade is so pretty and the paterns are wonderful!

Teresa Silva said...

I love all your fabric choices and I look forward to seeing what you make next. Love your blog so I hope you continue to keep posting. Always fun! Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Wonderful quilt!! I love the colors.

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com