Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

a week ago i was at quilt camp.  roughly 4 days of sewing time.  it was great.  an amazing group of ladies.  good food.  lots of laughter.

so what did i get done?
you have seen most of these pics before, but i didn't say what was my stuff.
a bee block that took me out of my comfort zone.  which.  isn't always a bad thing.

another bee block.

a six-pack bag.
made with Terrain from Kate Spain.

this Christmas quilt made with Countdown To Christmas fabric from Sweetwater.  i got a few questions about the pattern.  i found it on the Moda Bake Shop & its the Ruby, Pearl, and Opal Quilt pattern.
3 zipper bags that are more then likely going to be gifts.

note pad & pen holders with a pocket.


gifts again.

large Snap Happy multi-pouch clutch.



its for me. its green & i love it. if you haven't made any of the Snap Happy bags i strongly encourage you to give them a try. you use a metal tape measure in them for the snap closure. they are very fun to make.

2 WSU (Washington State University) bags.

this project was purchased a couple years ago during a trip to Sisters.  its out of Nature's Solitude.  640 pcs to begin with.  i have had it cut for over a year now & it has been to a few camps with me but this is the 1st time i have touched it since i cut it out.

now down to 320 pcs.

so that is what i have been working on for the past 7 days.  i feel really good about what i got done at camp.  i am looking forward to spending sometime with my sewing machine tomorrow as well.

9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A super job! Love the Count Down quilt and thank you for posting where to find. Happy Thanksgiving.

Larissa said...

Wow! That's awesome!!! All looks fantastic, though I am in love with that quilt ... I actually only downloaded that pattern yesterday, not clicking that it was the same one used in your pattern, and I am loving it with the black background/stain-glass-effect!!

Sarah Craig said...

My goodness, Ann, you sure accomplished a lot! Lots of beautiful stuff, too! I particularly like the Countdown to Christmas quilt - the colors are wonderful!!

pcflamingo said...

Go Cougs! That Snap Happy multi-pouch clutch is very intriguing. I will have to check that out. Happy Thanksgiving!

rental mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Brita said...

Wow! I get very little done when I go to a retreat, I can't believe how much you accomplished! Great stuff!!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Great list of stuff! The Christmas quilt is awesome!

Sue Daurio said...

My goodness, I'm tired just looking at all your lovely things! I really like the first block with the green, yellow and black, that is striking!! The Christmas quilt and the six pack bags, a couple of my favorites. Great job!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com