Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

a week ago i was at quilt camp.  roughly 4 days of sewing time.  it was great.  an amazing group of ladies.  good food.  lots of laughter.

so what did i get done?
you have seen most of these pics before, but i didn't say what was my stuff.
a bee block that took me out of my comfort zone.  which.  isn't always a bad thing.

another bee block.

a six-pack bag.
made with Terrain from Kate Spain.

this Christmas quilt made with Countdown To Christmas fabric from Sweetwater.  i got a few questions about the pattern.  i found it on the Moda Bake Shop & its the Ruby, Pearl, and Opal Quilt pattern.
3 zipper bags that are more then likely going to be gifts.

note pad & pen holders with a pocket.


gifts again.

large Snap Happy multi-pouch clutch.



its for me. its green & i love it. if you haven't made any of the Snap Happy bags i strongly encourage you to give them a try. you use a metal tape measure in them for the snap closure. they are very fun to make.

2 WSU (Washington State University) bags.

this project was purchased a couple years ago during a trip to Sisters.  its out of Nature's Solitude.  640 pcs to begin with.  i have had it cut for over a year now & it has been to a few camps with me but this is the 1st time i have touched it since i cut it out.

now down to 320 pcs.

so that is what i have been working on for the past 7 days.  i feel really good about what i got done at camp.  i am looking forward to spending sometime with my sewing machine tomorrow as well.

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A super job! Love the Count Down quilt and thank you for posting where to find. Happy Thanksgiving.

Larissa said...

Wow! That's awesome!!! All looks fantastic, though I am in love with that quilt ... I actually only downloaded that pattern yesterday, not clicking that it was the same one used in your pattern, and I am loving it with the black background/stain-glass-effect!!

Sarah Craig said...

My goodness, Ann, you sure accomplished a lot! Lots of beautiful stuff, too! I particularly like the Countdown to Christmas quilt - the colors are wonderful!!

pcflamingo said...

Go Cougs! That Snap Happy multi-pouch clutch is very intriguing. I will have to check that out. Happy Thanksgiving!

rental mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Brita said...

Wow! I get very little done when I go to a retreat, I can't believe how much you accomplished! Great stuff!!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Great list of stuff! The Christmas quilt is awesome!

Sue Daurio said...

My goodness, I'm tired just looking at all your lovely things! I really like the first block with the green, yellow and black, that is striking!! The Christmas quilt and the six pack bags, a couple of my favorites. Great job!