Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday

i have been thinking for sometime now about doing a weekly post to keep me motivated in my quilting life.
1st i thought about a stash report on Sunday's like several bloggers do. but then i got to thinking..... do i really want to have to publish those numbers for everyone to see? do i really want to see the in-coming verses the out-going? is that something i really want to share? i came up with the same answer to all of them NO.
so, that lead me to my next option WIP Wednesday's.
for those that don't know what WIP is - it stands for Work In Process.
this will keep me motivated to sew throughout the week so i have something to share with you each Wednesday.
so without further ado.......
(drum roll)
my 1st WIP Wednesday
********
i have finally finished the quilting on my charm pack quilt along that i did following Karrie's instructions over at Freckled Whimsy. last night i finished sewing around the quilt & trimmed it.

now its ready for binding.

and so are these other 2 quilts which i have had done for sometime. needless to say this next week i will focus on getting these bound.
********
Rachel over at p.s. i quilt is hosting another quilt along. this one is a postage stamp quilt. i have always wanted to make one of these so i joined up. Rachel is teaching it using 2 jelly rolls, however me being the renegade that i am & wanting to use my stash for this quilt i went digging. and here is what i came up with.

yep, a bunch of green fabrics - well over 40 & some brown quilter's linen to use as my solid. i am very happy to report that all of this came from my stash.
now its time for me to get caught up with the quilt along which i plan to do this weekend.
come back next Wednesday & check my progress.

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, Ann, I am experiencing some very lustful feelings over those greens and the brown quilter's linen - that is going to be a gorgeous quilt!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com