Tuesday, January 25, 2011

today is a special day

today is a special day
its my dad's birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad
when i first saw this commercial i thought "that is stupid"
then as i saw it a few more times i thought "that's my dad"
let me clarify
ever since i can remember my dad loved to make firewood. in fact when i was younger we use to heat our house with a wood heat furnace. all summer long we would go camping & make firewood. even today when there is little to no need for firewood he never passes up the opportunity to make firewood.
so in his honor today on his birthday i share this with you. it really is my dad from the canvas coat, to the 4-wheeler, to the guy in the commercial.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. That is my Grandpa!! Did you know that is the covered bridge in Little House on the Prairie. Very cool!