Tuesday, January 25, 2011

today is a special day

today is a special day
its my dad's birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad
when i first saw this commercial i thought "that is stupid"
then as i saw it a few more times i thought "that's my dad"
let me clarify
ever since i can remember my dad loved to make firewood. in fact when i was younger we use to heat our house with a wood heat furnace. all summer long we would go camping & make firewood. even today when there is little to no need for firewood he never passes up the opportunity to make firewood.
so in his honor today on his birthday i share this with you. it really is my dad from the canvas coat, to the 4-wheeler, to the guy in the commercial.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. That is my Grandpa!! Did you know that is the covered bridge in Little House on the Prairie. Very cool!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com