Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Week From Now

a week from now i will in the middle of quilt camp with 9 of my quilting friends. since Labor Day weekend i have continued to get stuff ready for quilt camp. last night i put all of my projects together & i am pretty sure i am taking way to much for myself to get done..... however its always better to have to much then not enough.
*******
i leave tomorrow at o'dark 30 for Chicago for final 2 DMB shows - i am excited because i have never been to Chicago but also a little sad knowing i won't see the band again until 2012. we get back home Sunday morning & i will finish packing for camp because we leave Wednesday for that.
*******
check back here on Sunday. i am working on a post to show you my camp projects.
*******
also, you should go check out Julie's blog she is having a great give away with Robert Kaufman.

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com