Friday, January 15, 2016

Progress

i have made a tiny bit of progress on my quilts to be quilted list.  


this is a super quick pattern that i got with a kit and i put it together at the November quilt camp that i went to.  i won't be adding the applique flowers to my quilt top.


this is a fun bright quilt top with some yellow and bright lime green.  i think it will be fun and easy to quilt.  i am thinking of doing an overall stipple in the middle and then something different in each border.  i plan on doing a scrappy binding with the leftover fabric.


i got the backing for it figured out and it is ready to go.  i just need to cut the batting and baste it.  i plan on doing that this evening during a virtual sew in.  if all goes well i will get some quilting done on it as well.


i also have dug back into my Tula Pink Saltwater EPP project.  i have it organized into a system that works well for me and i am currently working on row 17 or 18 - i can't remember.  anyways there are 40 rows total so i am almost to the half way point.  

thanks for stopping by and i hope that you are making progress on whatever it is that you are working on.

happy sewing

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Nice progress, Ann! And I like your idea for quilting - it will look great!