Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quilt Camp Part 2

some more of my projects from quilt camp.

i had 3 Swoon blocks left to make.


it was a great feeling to get all of the blocks done.


and the quilt top finished.


an old WIP - drunkards path.


finished.


a quick layer cake quilt with bright fun colors.


i have to make some bags at camp.
a couple tote bags made from laminated fabric.


a new 6 pack bag pattern


made from the scraps of my Stacks quilt.



another fun laminated bag.  i think the pattern is Stand and Stow.

quilt camp was a much needed break from 'life'.  i have some more pictures of fellow quilter's projects that i will post soon.

happy sewing

1 comment:

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.