Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cartwheel Finished

i am happy to report that i have finished my Cartwheel quilt.
if you are a reader of my blog you know i started this at a class at Sisters that Tula Pink taught.
in 2011.


better late then never.....
right???


i used Tula's Prince Charming fabric for this quilt.


i quilted this myself.


quilting something different in each one of the spokes in the wheels.


i quilted swirls in the background fabric.


i love this quilt.
not a little love but a lot of love this quilt.


the back.  i love pieced backs.  


a little whimsical fun for the back.


the binding.  simple.


i love this quilt.


seriously love this quilt.


just in case you didn't get it before.
i love this quilt!!!!

happy sewing

7 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, that's very cool, Ann! Do you love it? (LOL!)

Teresa Silva said...

Ann, you did a fantastic job making and quilting this quilt. Very well done. I also love the fabrics you chose. I hope to make this quilt this year too! LOVE it!

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

I do too!!!!!

Mina said...

That looks great! I wish I had made it!

Jeni B Quilts said...

I LOVE it too!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

I love it too. It turned out amazing. Great job!

LynCC said...

Big Whoop! Whoop!!! This is an awesome quilt. LOVE the colors. The quilting looks cool on the back, too.