Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Sewing.....

i have been sewing some these last couple of days.

i didn't really stop sewing when all of the chaos started in my life this past year.  i just didn't blog much.  so, i have a lot of stuff to share.  some of which i still can't share because not everyone has received their Christmas gifts from me yet.  once that has happened i will show you those as well.

i did get behind on bee blocks.

 
November's for Linda

 
December's for Shannon

 
finished my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM top from 2010.

 
sewed up backings for 3 quilt tops.  this is the only one that has a little spunk to it.  its called being resourceful and using what you got.

 
all 3 quilts stacked neatly with their backs.  ready for batting and some quilting.

 
i even got the bindings ready as well.  yeah me.
 
now for something new.  there is a lot of chatter out in blogland about A Scrappy Trip Along.  i am jumping on board.  you can check out the flickr group as well.
 
happy sewing

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I think I'm jumping on that bandwagon myself - going to make a king-size quilt for my own bed! Love all your projects - looks like you've been busy!! Happy New Year!