Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Sewing.....

i have been sewing some these last couple of days.

i didn't really stop sewing when all of the chaos started in my life this past year.  i just didn't blog much.  so, i have a lot of stuff to share.  some of which i still can't share because not everyone has received their Christmas gifts from me yet.  once that has happened i will show you those as well.

i did get behind on bee blocks.

 
November's for Linda

 
December's for Shannon

 
finished my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM top from 2010.

 
sewed up backings for 3 quilt tops.  this is the only one that has a little spunk to it.  its called being resourceful and using what you got.

 
all 3 quilts stacked neatly with their backs.  ready for batting and some quilting.

 
i even got the bindings ready as well.  yeah me.
 
now for something new.  there is a lot of chatter out in blogland about A Scrappy Trip Along.  i am jumping on board.  you can check out the flickr group as well.
 
happy sewing

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I think I'm jumping on that bandwagon myself - going to make a king-size quilt for my own bed! Love all your projects - looks like you've been busy!! Happy New Year!

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com