Thursday, July 26, 2012

I've Bee Sewing

I have been back at my machine sewing.  getting caught up on some bee blocks.  this one dang near sent me over the edge.  after what seemed like a gazillions hst's and some trimming.


a block began to form and take shape.

let's just say this was a challenge for me.  I am always saying 'make sure and read the directions'.  I read them.  I read them again.  and again.  maybe after about the 10th time through I was comfortable in sewing this together.  something about the color of the fabric and it being someone elses fabric had me on edge.

now that its done I love the block.  i think.......
thanks Bailey for letting me play with your fabric and for getting my brain back into the sewing world.

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

What a pretty block - I love the colors!

Bailey said...

It's wonderful! Thank you for doing a block! It was a lot of trimming, wasn't it? This block has had a lot of people on edge, I guess it's the higher number of pieces than most of us are used to.

Sophia Mia said...

Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com