Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday

i have had a busy & active past 7 days.  4 of those days were spent on a long weekend out of town.  again.  however, i did get some stuff accomplished in the world of sewing.
i completed all of the fussy cutting for my final 3 blocks on my Cartwheel quilt.

the remaining fabric after the fussy cutting.  i don't like the idea of wasting any of my Prince Charming.

this quilt spent the long weekend with me.  i have some great memories now every time i look at this quilt.  another quilt went as well but it shall remain unseen for now.

i started this the weekend before while i was at the Gorge.  i just have the hands & tie to finish up & i can get it off to its new owner.

i have this weekend at home then i am off to a quilt camp next Thursday.  a weekend home & then another camp after that.  its the season for quilt camps.  time to get all of those gifts made and wips finished up.

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Very cool stuff, but I love that blue and green quilt!! Cute stitchery, too! I wish we had quilt camps around here....