Thursday, September 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday (a day late)

a day late but hey that is how things have been for me this month.
i am leaving bright & early this morning for quilt camp.  i packed the car last night & as i got things ready i took a few pics of stuff i will be working on at camp.


i have all of the blocks done for my Cartwheel quilt.  so i will be getting these sewed together.  i can't wait to see how it turns out.

i will finish sewing together this simple baby quilt.  Rhonda who puts together this camp has each of her campers do a baby quilt top for a charity & then she quilts & binds them.  i know.  great idea.

i have a Bee block to put together.

i am going to attempt to quilt this quilt.  depending upon the space i have.



as well as my Opening Day quilt.


i am also taking along my fabric for my drunkards path quilt.  i have no idea if i will get to it because there are several other projects that i packed but didn't take pics of.  par for the course for me this month.  lots going on & not enough time to focus on what to take to camp.  so my logic was 'when in doubt - pack it.'

i will be posting some from camp so you can see my progress.

this is my last journey away from home for a couple of weeks.  it will be nice to have sometime at home.  however, my next trip is to another quilt camp.

happy sewing!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How exciting - lots of fun things to play with, too. Safe and joyous trip.

Sarah Craig said...

I really like those wonky flowers/pinwheels! What a neat design! And it looks like you've taken along plenty to keep you busy - have a lot of fun!!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I see my fabric!! LOL! Have a great time!