Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hands2Help 2017 Quilts

i save quilts through out the year for the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge.  there is no rule saying you have to make them from the time it stars until the time it ends.  if that was the case i might get one quilt done.

below are the quilts that i have happily sent off.


this pattern is called 3 Layer Cake i saw it made up in a quilt store in Bend, OR on my last trip to Sisters.  the store was out of the patterns so i had them order me one and mail it to me.  before i got the pattern i bought 3 layer cakes because i assumed that is what i would need to make the pattern.  in short... it's not.


a fun twisted 4-patch that a friend of mine showed me.


i think this is the Mod 9-patch pattern from the Moda Bake Shop.


a pattern from the Easy Peasy line of patterns.


i found this pattern in a jelly roll pattern book.


self made cut and construct as you go pattern.  the fabric sizes that i had really dictated to the results of this quilt.  it was fun to put together.

go check out Confessions of a Fabric Addicts blog to see all of the other quilts that people have made for this years H2H Challenge.

happy sewing

8 comments:

Carol E. said...

7 quilts! How fabulous! They're beautiful.

Danice G said...

Wow, so many quilts. All are really beautiful.

Sarah Craig said...

You are amazing, Ann! Thanks for being part of H2H 2017!!

Sherry VF said...

Love the Dick & Jane fabrics! All your quilts are so pretty.

Louise said...

Beautiful quilts! And what a great idea to be working on them all year. Now why didn't I think of that?? So efficient :)

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Sophia Mia said...


Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Alice ANNY said...

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.